Friday, April 15, 2011

Ray William Johnson

If you are a Youtube freak, I'm sure you know this funny guy with his popular channel called 
Equals Three =3

Honestly, Ray William Johnson (Ray WJ) is my favorite. Youtuber, I like how he edit the videos and i love his unexpected comments

He has his official website (here) and there is a section called Games & Quizzes (here) which has a cool Java Game that you can kill sometime playing it when you are at work (DON'T do this front of you boss).

Anyways, the game is called Pimp Hand Strong, here are some pix from the game play





The game is simple, whenever RWJ (Ray Williams Johnson) pops, click on him to pimp slap his face 


Ray William Johnson Links:

4) Shirts

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I've recently been looking for information about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have found out till now. However, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you sure concerning the source?

My website: cccam iptv

Anonymous said...

http://rwjnews.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

rock my forum 2

Anonymous said...

What's happening forum?